New year, new home! After a few delays, somewhat expected with a shiny new-build office, we’re finally settled into our new home at Design District, Peninsular Gardens, London, right next to the O2 and a few minutes walk from North Greenwich station. The kettle is on, we look forward to seeing you for a cuppa.
- “I enjoy being a mediator between the idea in someone’s head and making it a reality” – interview with King San Samuel Suen
- ”Improve Design Skills with Reverse Engineering and the Support of the Creative Community” – interview with Chanikul Dechpholkrang
- “Be patient in finding the right people as they always make a difference” – interview with Simon Harris
- ”I want those who view my work to be able to get my message” – interview with Hyeyeon Yoo
- “AI is not talented enough to replace the creators” – Interview with Hill Cheung